The Tesco credit card deals available in the UK credit card market, have now changed with effect from 12th December 2017.
The new Tesco credit card deals are available to UK customers on the the Tesco 22 month balance transfer card with no fee.
These Tesco credit card deals, from Tesco Bank, are available on credit cards for customers who are looking for 0% introductory deals on balance transfers.
Tesco promote their range of Tesco credit card deals not only online, but also both in store and by mail to their existing Tesco Clubcard customers.
Tesco Credit Card Deals
The Tesco credit card deals for customers looking for a new 0% credit card deal now include the following featured credit card:-
0% Credit Card Offers
Credit Card Details
- 0% interest for up to 22 months on balance transfers made within the first 90 days of opening your account
- 0% balance transfer fee
- No introductory offer on purchases
- Earn Clubcard points wherever you use your card, plus your usual points in Tesco. Terms apply
- Apply online and get a decision within 60 seconds
- Online account management
- Annual Fee: £0
- You have an annnual income of at least £5,000
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have a good credit history
- You live in the UK, or have a British Forces Post Office address
- You do not currently hold more than 1 Tesco Bank Credit Card
- You have not applied for a Tesco Bank Credit Card in the last month or have an application currently in progress
Customers applying for these Tesco credit card deals will need to have an annual income of £5,000 or more, have a good credit history, live in the UK and be at least 18 years of age.
The Tesco credit card deals can be applied for online and are instant decision credit cards, with customers being given a decision within 60 seconds at the end of the application process.
The new Tesco credit card offer, in addition to offering introductory 0% deals also offer customers a way to collect Clubcard points when they use their credit card for purchases. Tesco Clubcard points can be collected both online and in store, or on fuel when a customer makes a purchase using the credit card at any retailer, not just Tesco.
Tesco Clubcard points are turned into vouchers every 3 months and customers can then spend these vouchers in a Tesco store or petrol stations as well as online at Tesco.com.
Tesco Clubcard points can also be redeemed for family days out, travel and eating out at selected partners using the Tesco Clubcard Boost scheme to get 4 times the value of the voucher.
Occasionally a Tesco credit card promotional code will be made available to selected Tesco Bank customers, whose 0% introductory offers have expired.
The previous Tesco credit card deals available on the Tesco balance transfer card with no fee had been for a slightly longer up to 24 months on balance transfers. Tesco Bank like many of the other credit card companies have now reduced the length of their 0% offers.